Meet Nest Protect
The Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm speaks up to tell you what the problem is and where it is. It can even send an alert to your phone if an alarm goes off or the batteries are getting low. Make sure you have the right Nest Protect for your home. Just check to see if your current smoke alarm is connected to wires. If it is, you want Nest Protect (Wired 120V). If it isn’t, get Nest Protect (Battery).
Know more, worry less.
The simple act of beeping has saved thousands of lives. But a beep only lets you know that there’s a problem. Somewhere. In an emergency, you don’t have time to guess what’s wrong. With Nest Protect, you don’t have to. Meet the Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm.
- Know from anywhere – Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send a message to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where – It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where the problem is so you know what to do.
- Nest Protect sees the CO you can’t – Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- Nightly Promise – Nest Protect tests its sensors and batteries constantly and lets you know they’re working with a quick green glow at night.
- Silence the chirp – Low-battery chirps ever rattle your dreams? Nest Protect shows you its batteries are good. Before you doze off.